At S.O.S. Mini Excavation, we own many types of construction equipments to carry out our excavation, demolition, grading, connection and foundation works.
The excavator is a small power shovel for carrying out all kind of works :
- Ditch and slope cleaning;
- Transport of excavated materials and debris;
The backhoe is a mix between a loader and a power shovel. This construction equipment is used for carrying out works like:
- Transport of materials or debris;
- Breaking the asphalt.
A loader is a construction equipment with a big dipper on the front. This equipment is used for carrying out works like:
- Transport of excavated materials;
- Truck loading.
This small construction equipment is used for carrying out works like:
- Residential construction;
- Transport and travel of debris of all kinds.
Our 10-wheel truck is used for transport and manutention of excavated materials and debris.
This is a tool that can be installed on a backhoe to carry out excavation, crushing and demolition works.